<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

Messy



If I sit in front of this screen long enough...

...something to write will come to me, right?

Um...no...not this time.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

I detest it with a passion...I really do...you know...the kind of passion that's usually saved for chocolates with fudgy centers...the kind where the center goops out of your mouth & onto your blouse if you try to bite them in half. To avoid the mess you should really pop the whole damn thing into your mouth & fill it up with chocolatey goodness. But the thing is...I don't seem to be into avoiding messes...sure...I give it a try every now & then...but somehow I usually end up with fudge on my top.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?