<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Happy Saint Patricks Day



Some places (like people) become a part of your heart & soul.

They just do.



You don't plan for it to happen...but happen it does.

For me, Ireland is such a place.



I haven't been back in three years...but my heart is there.

My cousin is getting married in Kinsale potentially next year & I wouldn't miss it.



The rugged western coast just pulls me to go back...it really does. For some reason I was drawn to one of the most isolated parts of the country & felt such peace there...of course being close to the ocean didn't hurt either.

Tomorrow I will drink a Guinness (or two) & toast everything Irish.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?