<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Trade Me

Have you ever bought something...

then worn it for the first time

& thought...

What was I thinking when I bought this?

I bought THIS SWEATER on Saturday at Ann Taylor.

Except it's in black.

Wait...here ya go:


Cute...isn't it?

Yeah, well,

it's cute on her.

On me...it just doesn't work.

Here's my proposition for you:

Anyone out there have something to swap with me for it?

I'll trade you...even-Steven.

I only wore it once...& I'll launder it nicely for you & even box the sucker up.

Anyone game?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?