<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Shoes



I bought these shoes last Saturday. I walked around the store for half an hour in them. They are half a size too big. They kept slipping off my heel. I'll stuff the toes...I thought. You have to improvise when you wear an unpopular size (if anyone finds beautiful shoes in a size 5...feel free to send them my way...or at the very least...let me know where they are hiding). Unfortunately, stuffing the toes turned out to be a stupid idea...want to know why? Look at 'em...there's no toe to stuff.

I wore them on Easter & nearly killed myself. With every step I took...slip, pop, slide...damn shoes kept coming off.

Next time I wear them...I have to be prepared & buy those sticky heel pad things...yeah, maybe that will work.

It's painful...I know...& I'm not talking about the shoes here...sorry for this lame-o post...it was all I had this Friday.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?