<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

 


I recently found this site & am enamored with it. I love how each artist shares how the item was created. One artist listed the materials she used as 'findings'...gotta love that.



The first item I saw was
this:

Is that not the sweetest thing you have ever seen? It's currently sold out, but I'm sort of pleading with the artist through e-mail to make me one...pppllleeeaaassseee.



The next artist I coveted is
here:

Scrabble tiles...she makes art out of Scrabble tiles...very creative. I think I was taken in by the pretty ribbons & cute tiny boxes. Crap, that girlie thing is coming to the front of my personality again...oh well, I think I'm just going to run with it for now.




Blue

These are a combination of photography, stained glass & wire...hauntingly beautiful & only 29 bucks...wow.



Heartless



Last of the Garden Flowers

You can even shop by color...now we're talking...


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?