<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

 


In all my years of blogging...

I've never posted drunk before.

Can you believe it?

No, really, can you?

I had 3 glasses (but who's counting?...not me...so I may be wrong) of red wine.

Then Hubby bounded into the garage to finish putting together some patio furniture.

Why did I think this wouldn't bode well for me.

Read on.

As I cleaned up from dinner...

He shouted that he needed help.

I went into it with the best of intentions.

But the wine didn't help make things easy.

As I was reaching to grab some of the packing materials to help clean up...

the tape got stuck to a package of screws & washers

& what do you know...

ugh.,..they went flying EVERYWHERE.

What happened next was not pretty.

So I'll spare you the details of the screaming & throwing things...

Not to mention the name calling...

But hey, I offer no apologies...because I did none of the screaming (or name calling)...

& I had too much wine to care...

So there.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?