<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

 


This guy makes the most wonderful sand art. He also does these awesome corporate team building workshops on the beach. Sounds like a great way to clear your head at work.

Have you ever sat at your job on a quiet Friday & thought..."what the fuck did that person just ask me to do? I have no idea."...then though, "fuck 'em...if they can't tell me clearly...fuck 'em".

Too bad you can't get paid anymore if you talk to the wrong people like that at your job...I'm just guessing...but I kind of think that's true.

Can you shake the mood you inexplicably woke up in? Why am I pissed & frustrated today...SOMEONE TELL ME!

I'm not a shouter...so...sorry about that.



Is saw this bumper sticker on the car in front of me last night. 'Fear the turtle' it said...so random & cool...I wanted to know what it meant (if anything). Imagine my disappointment when I looked it up today only to find that it's some sort of motto for the University of Maryland.

Some thoughts that have crossed my mind today at work:

Am I anal enough to take every letter off your keyboard in order to give it a good cleaning? (the thought is making me ass twitch...so...no).

Can I drink from my water bottle without using my hands? (I can...but there is spillage).

Is it in style to have frayed edges on the bottom of your jean legs because they are too long for you...or is that passe? (or is it passé?).

Did anyone watch this week's episode of Rescue Me? The part when Mikey was in the tub getting ready to end it all...it started so grisly...but ended with the razor slipping out of his hands & onto the bottom of the tub, where he inadvertently cut his ass several times on it while screaming...ouch...ouch...jut my kind of humor (kills me).

Some guy just walked past my office door. He was very tall, with this huge bobbing head perched on his frame & I felt like I was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. His head looked exactly like a balloon float.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?