<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, September 07, 2007

 
I took these random photos not too long ago.
The photographer may or may not have been tipsy while taking some of these.
Can you tell?



My Sister came over & brought a yummy Caesar salad that she made with her own two hands.
The she put the leftovers in a ziplock bag.
Presentation is everything (it looked so much better on a plate).



Ever see the movie The Brake Up?
Baby needed 12 limes.



This was the beginning of the season.
My herbs & tomatoes grew nicely.
I ended up with so much basil...I put it in everything.
Basil martinis anyone?
Just kidding.
But I did find some new uses for pesto.



Honestly, these are pretty good.
Slap some cheese & maybe a tomato & a pickle on these suckers & you got yourself a meal.



Hands down, one of the easiest flowers to grow.



My Sis's friend from Italy loved that I bought this for her.
I forgot to chill it, but it was good nonetheless.
I hear it's fabulous over vanilla ice cream.
If there was any left, I'd try to stuff myself with more lemony goodness.



I got some CHOCOLATE from my friend for my birthday.
Had a scrumptiously decedent chocolate orgy for days with my new stash.



Only the best beer EVER.
OK, if you want to get all technical on me, it's an ale.
After a couple, you won't care about stupid technicalities.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?