<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

Tagged



I've been tagged by the bite-worthy
Ms. Valyna...here we go:

Here are the rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List 8 random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.

...8 random Chick facts:

1) I'm ambidextrous in many interesting ways..

2) My Barbie dolls used to do some pretty naughty things in the Barbie house...& in the Barbie car...& in G.I. Joe's fortress..

3) I like damaged people...I usually want to make the hurt feel better & if someone finds my hurt & does the same? I'm instantly melted.

4) I've broken 5 bones in my body...that includes breaking my ass/tail bone twice.

5) I think flowers are sensual.

6) My first real boyfriend smacked me, then tried to play it like he was kidding. I should have let my father kill him.

7) One of my favorite gifts I've ever been given is a rock from a beach in Ireland.

8) I've gotten more than I can tell you from blogging.

Anyone who reads this should do it...in the comments or on your site...come on...let me know.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?