<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

 


Today I was doing something small. Getting my oil changed in my car. As I was waiting for the mechanic to finish up, I read a magazine in the shop. I found this quote from Marianne Williamson that hit me hard...so, I borrowed the mechanic's pen off the counter & copied the quote onto a scrap of paper. When he came back I told him what I was doing (as I hurriedly scribbled my words leaning onto his counter.) He just smiled & said, it's ok...I have a girlfriend...I get it.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world..."


XO


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?