<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

Why?



What the hell??!!

I haven't posted anything here in like a week?

No, not in like a week...in an actual week.

My will to blog needs some inspiration.

The extra day off this week was well needed.

I was in one of those rare & beautiful...throw it all out...moods.

Framed prints that I once loved...but now they just make me cranky...kicked to the curb.

Cakes plates...why did I have a gazillion cake platters?

Books, Halloween costumes, candles, soaps...why do I need them all?

Why?

Why did I post another picture of a cat anyway?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?