<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, October 12, 2007

 

Things I Learned This Friday

Maybe I'm just highly suggestible...but...when he made that ick sound when I told him I ate too much humus at lunch...I felt an instant glut in my gut.



Drinking this stuff won't help any. It sort of has a light white tea taste with a strangely cocunutty aftertaste to it. Can't figure out where that's coming from...but whatever...it's making my humus gut worse.

I need to buy some shoes this weekend. I've been over-wearing my black ballet flats & I'm sick of it.

Getting up at 6am for any reason (any reason at all) is just plain stupid.

I function at less than half speed at 6am.

Finally, I learned that I love Fridays in October when the Sox are playing & I'll be able to get home in time for the first pitch.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?