<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Covered



Johnny Rat was somehow reminded of a Band-Aid covered nipple in the image below of the bruised apple & he said so in comments (read whatever you want into that...I have)...so...without further ado...here's a very nice pair of fake ones with Band-Aids over her nipples...I have to think that would hurt a bit when they have to be taken off...but it beats a piercing (in my not into pain on purpose opinion). If I ever get inspired to post an HNT image again...I might consider posting mine...covered in Band-Aids...but we'll see how that goes.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?