<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, November 12, 2007

 


I am so thankful that I am not used to blinding pain.

This weekend was spend running away from a toothache that made me see stars.

The pain shot from my jaw to my right ear then wandered a bit until it settled behind my eyeballs.

It felt like I had 2 pain puddles behind my eye sockets.

2 nights of sleeping in a chair & one emergency dentist appointment later...I'm better.

Of course the vicodin or codeine...or whatever those pills that I just scarfed down are didn't hurt either.

Take them only if you need them, the doctor said...I NEED THEM...why aren't they working yet?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?