<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 

So Far Today I...



...had to run back inside my house while trying to leave for work because I forgot my iPod (& there will be no cardio at the gym EVER without it). I left the car running, ran through the front door, tripped going up the stairs & sort of landed on my nose (it got pushed up like Porky Pig's snout & ouch...that hurts...& looks silly).

...while getting out of the car at work, I went to get my bag out of the passenger's side & smacked my hand hard between my car door & the side mirror of the car parked next to me. That smarts & it's affecting my mouse hand (& it seems to be swelling up rather nicely).

...oh yeah, & in between, I almost violently turned the car into oncoming traffic while trying to set the clock back by reaching through the steering wheel & pushing the clock button.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?