<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, December 03, 2007

 

Not a bad photo for a cell phone, huh?

Within the span of a couple of hours I...

Pinched a stranger's butt...

(I thought it was someone I knew...um...but it wasn't her...ooooppps).

Created an avalanche in Sam's Club...

(I needed the electric blanket that was on a high shelf...so I climbed up a little bit & pulled...most of the falling merchandise didn't hit me in the head).

Rammed a shopping cart into an attentive dad's butt as he bent over to pick up his kid's mitten...

(I was coming around the corner fast & I got the feeling that he wanted the cart impaled up his anus anyway).

Unwittingly ate a piece if tin foil...

(My sandwich was wrapped in it & the piece I ate was the size of a spec...but it still made my teeth tingle).

Almost ran put of gas while side swiping a fat bush on the side of the road...

(My need to pee because it was so cold overtook my common sense).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?