<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Right Now



I'm sitting here with a glass of wine tonight relaxing (isn't my laptop lovely?).

It's supposed to snow like a mother tomorrow.

I think I'll have more wine tonight.

I have the TV on & I just sat through a Rachel Ray Dunkin Donuts commercial.

If she says delish...one more time I'm going to kill the bitch (with pain).



You have to love rubber ducky pj's...don't you?

That red blanket is electric...it heats up to what feels like 1,000 degrees & that just about feels right.

Hmmm...what else can I bore you with?

I had a conversation with a woman today & she told me she was an overachiever...huh? What? The flow of conversation stopped dead right after that...what else could I say? Yes, you are right, you're an awesome woman who deserves to be bowed down to & honored like the goddess that you are...too much? How about...check please?

I think I'll drink more wine & visit some of you.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?