<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

 

Spencer Winston


Phone rings at 6:30 AM & I do not answer it.

The message comes on & the caller hangs up.

2 minutes later.

Ring, ring.

I answer it thinking it must be important (& the phone with caller ID is down stairs).

Me: Hello? (I think that's what I said...but at 6:30 so it's anyone's guess).

Spencer Winston: Is Vernon there?

Me: No one here by that name.

SW: Is this 832#^&*%!__(*?

Me: (Saying nothing while some undetectable by me series of numbers bounces around my head so damn early in the morning).

SW: Hangs up.

6:32 AM...ring, ring...

I don't answer...but I now have his name & number etched in my caller ID log.

What time to you think would be appropriate to call him none stop in the morning for 11 straight weekend days in a row? Should I be rude or nice as pie? What sort of accent should I speak with? Should I be wearing pants when I call?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?