<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Shoes as Art



Aren't these Vivienne Westwood shoes great? They were just put on display at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. That's exactly what I was thinking while looking at them from behind the glass...I want them...but I doubt I'd ever wear 'em...they look like they belong to some sexed up cartoon sweetie...don't they?...Plus, really...how many mere mortals could actually pull that Betty Boop/Betty Page look off successfully AND actually walk 2 feet in them? I'd put them up on a shelf & just look at them if they were mine too.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?