<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, February 11, 2008

 

Happy almost Tuesday.



Did I mention how cold it's starting to get around here? I went outside today & froze my insides off (I took these photos just to prove I actually went outside). If you have any warm stories for me...now would be the time to tell me.

I watched what I thought would be a steamy movie this weekend. It was called Sex & Lucia (or LucĂ­a y el sexo...it's in Spanish with subtitles). I'll watch a movie with subtitles if it's worth it...this one wasn't.

This movie was full of what where supposed to be sensual?...or just phallic? symbols. She's on an island...passing a lighthouse, falling down a hole...gee, please smack me upside the head with a hard dick...I GET IT!

& if that wasn't bad enough...images of this gorgeous naked woman are ruined completely when one minute she's loving herself in the shower & the very next second we have to endure her on the potty...um...why?

You don't want to know the rest of it...trust me.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?