<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, February 18, 2008

 

Rankin



I've loved this photographer's images for a while now.

His working name is Rankin (a little pretentious with the one name...but I'm over it).



Such sensuous images. I kind of devour them.



Hungry yet?



I recently found out that he codirected a movie & I'm not sure if I should give it a go.

Can I ask you to watch the trailer & give me your thoughts? Would you watch it?

It's called "The Lives of the Saints". Have you seen it? Did you love it? Was it as visually beautiful as his photography?

OK...enough with the questions from me.

WATCH THE TRAILER

Let me know what you think...pretty please.

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?