<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

 

Happy Saint Valentine's Day



I just got back from the store.

The girl that waited on me was beautiful.

She sort of looked like a younger Denise Richards but without that crazy look.

I asked her what she was doing for Valentine's Day.

I was sure she'd have fabulous plans with her prince of a boyfriend.

She looked very much like what a princess seems like in every Disney story.

She said she was going to have a quiet dinner with her family.

"Any kind of love is good today", my princess said.

I felt her spell taking over me.

I've always had a thing for princesses.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?