<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, April 10, 2009

 

Anyway...I Thought it was Funny



“Once I saw a duck walking down the street…so I went into Subway and ordered two pieces of bread, and they informed me that they could not do that, like there was some special rule at Subway that two pieces of bread weren't allowed to touch. So the woman asked me what I wanted on the sandwich and I said I do not care it is for a duck, and she was like oh then it's free. I was not aware that ducks eat for free at Subway. It's like…give me a chicken fajita sub, but don't worry about ringing it up, it is for a duck.”


~Mitch Hedberg

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?