<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 


I was driving down the road & was instantly overcome with the desire to STOP THE CAR!

Quick as a jackrabbitonspeed I hopped out & took some photos of the colors.

Ah, the colors of fall. Gotta love it. I'm trying my dandiest not to think about the impeding cold winter months.



No, I can't, I won't, I can't.

Can't what? You ask?

Can't...for the life of me...

Come up with a good post.

Really, if my life depended on it...

They'd be lowering me down into the ground right now.

I'd be six feet under & still my blog wouldn't stuffer one stinking bit.

How do you like them apples?

Happy Halloween...btw.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?