<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, October 22, 2007

 

Welcome To Soxtober



OK, I stole that line from another site...so what, I liked it.

His bio lists him at 5'9" & 180 lbs.

That is being extremely generous with the numbers if you ask me...but...whatever.

He still reminds me of the movie Rudy & here's a quote to tell you why:

"You're 5 foot nothin', 100 & nothin'...

...In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. Am I making myself clear?"


(Yep, I always notice when the little guy does something special).

My Sox are going all the way!

Even if you have no use for baseball in your life...

(Do you even know what kind of passion you're missing?!)

...you have to be impressed by a guy like Dustin Pedroia (or Little P)

Finally, a player who plays scrappy baseball & has funny doing it.

Go Sox, GO!

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?