<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

 

What the Fuck?!


I'll say it again...What the Fuck?! How is it possible that I simply can not have ANY content on this site that that (I'm stuttering I'm so mad) any 2nd grader should not be reading? Am I that boring & innocent? Do I not swear enough? Did I leave out all that stuff about my friend with the heart shaped nipples who likes me to tickle them in public places? Did I leave out the part about the hot sex involving honey & what I like to call the California position?

Fuck, the rest of it I'm too shy to say...but trust me...THERE'S MORE.

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?