<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

Geeks on Line



I went to the new Apple store opening last night.

(Look at Apple's photo...what? No crowds?!)



I don't know what I was thinking.

The line was around the block.

(Reality really is cold...& it winds around the corners).



It was so bad that every time they let a group of new people in...the crowd cheered.

There were people trying to sell hot coffee to us morons on line for 3 bucks.

They were potentially giving away touch screen iPods & iMacs (what...no iPhones?)

...but I would have settled for a t-shirt.



We waited for 45 minutes in the cold & never made it to within site of the front door.

I think I got wrapped up in the excitement because lines are not normally my thing.

Certain parts of my body are still cold & unfulfilled.

Is that the thanks I get for being a Mac nerd?

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?