<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

Goo



I love THIS little healthy juice bar slash tea spot.

I do.

What prompted me to stray from my usual chai tea with honey I will never know.

Even more curious...why did I somehow think that ordering an apple, celery, mixed greens & aloe drink would be a good idea?

I love the tea from this place...why couldn't I leave it at that?

The bright green drink I ended up with was only good if I pinched my nose with my fingers while I drank it...somehow not breathing made the green goo slide down my gullet faster or something.

It wasn't terrible...funny thing was...it tasted EXACTLY like you'd think such an odd combo of stuff would taste.

Go figure.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?