<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

Grand Central Market



As many times as I've been in Grand Central Terminal I'd never been in the Market. Damn, I love this whole place, the building...with it's grand spaces & incredible arches gets to me every time.

It's really a lovely place (don't you love those Maryjanes...btw?)

The other day I spent awhile browsing through the Market..


All I wanted was cake for lunch.


Their breads made me drool too.


Maybe I should just stick to fresh fruit?


Actually, all I ended up buying was some fresh pasta but I'm still craving cake.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?