<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Style



As I was shopping the other day I saw this oh-so-well-dressed man & was in awe.

Was this the way people used to dress to run to the market?

I was immediately smitten.

The cell phone pic. does not do him justice.

He had on a well fitted jacket, a sweater vest & a striped shirt that complimented his red tie.

Did you notice the hat? Dapper is the word I'd use. He even had a pocket square.

He was so cute that I tailed him around the store trying to wish him into being my kindly old grandfather.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?