<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

 

I found some more unique, kind of different items in my travels lately & I thought I'd share:



These are actual NYC subway tokens. Maybe I like them because they are a thing of the past...but aren't they lovely?



Who doesn't love the crunchy edges of brownies the best of all? This pan gives you more edges...ingenious!



I love the strong graphics here, can you see the hammerhead sharks in the wallpaper. This looks both masculine & feminine to see...& that's not an easy concept to achieve at all.



This candy necklace brings me back to childhood. I want to eat it.

(Click on these to view them bigger & see the web addresses if you care to do it.)

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?