<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Simple Advice



(Palm reading-
The more prominent your intuition line appears (deeper, longer) the stronger the indication that psychic ability is a dominant characteristic for the person. Intuition lines are not the easiest to detect, & may be absent entirely.
)

I recently got this advice from someone I know:

1. Make a choice.

2. Take an action.

3. Let your intuition surface.


I like simple advice...my problem has always been #2.

I think they are all equally important...but without all of them...you have nothing.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?