<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, April 07, 2008

 

Can I ask you a question?



When you're nervous about something...

does your body react in some small way?

I'm talking about those times when

you don't even recognize the fact that you're apprehensive or uneasy.

It's not a conscious thing.

The night before I went to meet the therapist...

I was washing up before bed.

I looked into the bathroom mirror

& saw red splotches all over the top of my chest.

WTF?!

HIVES!

I haven't had those in years.

I think my body was telling me it needed to release some tension.

Does that ever happen to you?

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?