<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, April 03, 2008

 

So...there I was...



Walking out of therapy...

I sighed in relief...

& as my breath was leaving my mouth...

the word FUCK inadvertently escaped too.

Damn...that guy did A LOT of talking.

I mean...A LOT.

At one point he even said,..."I'm talking way too much".

Duh.

Now I know way too much about him...

& he knows not so much about me.

I kept getting distracted by a book on his shelf.

Ironically it was called "Driven to Distraction".

(& did he quote STATISTICS at me? Crap...he did...I feel a little ordinary now...like my problems are not unique...yay me...I know...I'm doing this to myself...but did he have to help me?)

The thing is...it made me feel...alone in this...in everything.

At the end he said, "so, what do you think? Want to do this again?".

I thought about it...& feel like I'd be quitting if I didn't at least give it another try.

All I got so far is...fuck.

Actually, that's not true entirely...

I feel sort of good with my decision to try to make things better.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?