<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

 


Therapy the 2nd time was better.

I was determined it would be.

I went in clutching a list of things I wanted to talk about.

Only 3 things were on it (I tend to need to oversimplify things...I like that about me...but sometimes it gets in my way. Sometimes I see things as all good or all bad & I miss the little details that could help...& really...when you think about it...what in your life is so ever black & white anyway?).

See that above statement? Yeah, it's like that in my head.

I want things to be simple & easy to grasp...then I go ahead & overanalyze it all anyway.

That's bad when it gets me to the point of paralyzing inaction.

& there you have it in a nutshell (why I am in therapy with a Prius driving, oversharing mindfucker).

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?