<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

Some Random Thoughts for Today:



I think I may have shrunk my panties in the dryer...or maybe the elastic has given up?...because all day...they've been sliding down...great day to wear a skirt...people on the street all over town have been screaming...hey girlie...you're losing your knickers...ok...that's what they'd say if I was is London maybe..

The guy at the Japanese lunch place (yeah, I had my avocado rolls again...seems to be a weekly thing now...yum)...put whole milk in my black tea...ugh...how can anyone drink that stuff? It's just a little bit too milky for me...moo.

How great is the show House...I just watched the one where a patient was too nice...that was his main symptom...I'd want to kick his ass too. House walks in & calls the patient's wife ugly...to try to get a reaction...nope...the guy doesn't get offended...sick...I tell you.

I just ate an orange & mmmm...don't you just love that smell?

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?