<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, June 23, 2008

 


Sorry for the week long absence.

It's been a sad time here.

My sweet fatherinlaw passed away unexpectedly early Sunday morning.

You NEVER, ever expect things like this.

Even though you know every life will end.

You never think it will be TODAY.

The 1st half of the week I couldn't eat a thing.

Then, a dear friend of mine sent a colossal basket of muffins.

My immediate response was...

I shoved 3 into my mouth & tried to chew.

I think I have a problem.

In any case, I think I'm going to try to make this week a little extra beautiful.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?