<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

 

Shake It, Baby



I'll admit it.

This sounded yucky when I 1st heard about it.

but...being the avocado freak that I am...

I relented & tried it.

OMG (I hate when people use these 3 letters in a row...but it seems to fit here.)

It was so very tasty:

Vietnamese Avocado Shake

* 1 medium avocado
* 1/4 cup condensed milk
* 1-2 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
* 1 cup ice

Throw everything in a blender and process until consistency is smooth.


are you brave enough to try it?

Also, is there any man out there that will actually eat an avocado?

Guacamole maybe?

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?