<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

 

Yum



I've been blogging disabled lately.

First the beach took me away (which was awesome by the way)

Many photos to come.

Then, a nasty stomach virus that also blew my socks off

in a bad way.

But at the very least, I lost the weight I gained at the beach.

(my sis has it now...poor thing.)

Had the most delicious fudgey fondue at a dessert cafe that also had views of the bay.

My girlies & I had cappuccinos (for them) & tea for me

& fruit & marshmellows dipped in chocolate.

No words were needed...we just dipped & savored.

I mean it...I could have lived at this place forever.

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?