<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, April 06, 2009

 

Happy Opening Day


(click it to read it)

My team got rained out.

So my opening day is really tomorrow.

As I watched Baseball Tonight on ESPN

I thought how odd it was that so many of the highlights of the day

involved spitting.

I just want to see some fine baseball being played.

But now in HD clarity...I have to see arcing spit blobs being spewn EVERYWHERE.

I do sort of like the rainbows that can be seen gleaming off the gross saliva

(ok, that was really disgusting)

But that's beside the point.

Why the constant need to spit?!

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?