<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

 

Coming home today I was compelled to look up as this extremely skinny girl got on the train.

& I mean she was thin.

She had on a maxi dress that showed off her lack of breasts nicely.

Her dress was wrapped up around her waist & she wore skinny jeans on her stick legs.

She looked about 15 but was probably around 22.

She was tall & very pale (she made me feel tan & that just ain't so).

She had the whole Tilda Swinton look going...

you know...red hair, no eye makeup.



She had dirty fingernails & was clutching a shopping bag from Strawberry tightly in her hands.

Either she was a model (but then why the discount shopping?)

Or she was anorexic...or most probably both.

Anyway, I really wanted to take her home & clean her up & make her eat a sandwich.

But I didn't & now she's in my head & I wonder if I'll see her tomorrow.

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?