<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 

Window Shopping



What? I like windows. Shop windows mostly...sometimes stained glass church windows...sometimes those wavy old leaded glass windows in historic building catch the light in unexpected ways.


Have you ever stopped at a traffic light at night & peered into someone's window in their house & caught a glimpse of their lives in there? Mostly I just end up seeing people glaring at the television set...but sometimes you might catch a heated arguement going on & it's fun to guess who's winning.



This is what I truly love about HERE. Anything I want...I can just type it out. Whether it is something or just nothing at all...it's ok...gotta love that.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?