<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

 


I miss this place if I don't come here for a bit.

Damn, why do I do that?

Sorry (for me...not you).

This was a line from a song I heard today.

Did she lick your palm & tell you your fortune tonight?

My answer is...no...she didn't...

But I'd be up for it if she did.

Depending on who 'she' was anyway.

Has anyone seen the new show "True Blood" on HBO yet?

I'm very not into scary stuff...but this is so well done & beautiful to look at

You can't turn away.

It's done by Alan Ball (the same guy who created "Six Feet Under"

(one of my all time favorites).

If you have a chance

watch it with an open mind

& tell me what you think.

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?