<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 

(she looks ccold)

So...

For 2 days in a row

I went walking at lunch time.

& 2 days in a row

it was all about the boobies.

1st...in the vicinity of Canal Street

I spy a woman sunning herself in a park by the river

She's all bikini clad

(gotta love Indian Summer here.)

when...what do you know...she pops off her top

& yep...I see nipples

She's giving quite the thrill to the high school track club trotting by.

The next day I head south.

In Battery Park I see a woman breast feeding

while exposing the breast that wasn't part of the meal.

All these breasts & nipples out in the open

Got me thinking that I could use a message

Like this one.

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?