<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 




I usually don't stand so close to the end of the platform while waiting for my train.

Today I did & as I stared off onto the tracks lost in my own thoughts...

Something moved down there.

I involuntarily stepped back when I recognized that something as a mouse.

Chills, I tell you...raced up my arms (in a bad, creepy way).

The guy standing next to me laughed.

So, I turned to look the other way

...hoping that I saw no more mice.

This is what (who) I saw.



I saw this guy on Halloween & thought he had a great costume.

Little did I know it wasn't a costume.

Labels: , , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?