<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

Cornered



As I was walking from my car in the parking garage this morning

out of the corner of my eye

I saw a maintenance man in the dark corner

He eyed me up & looked at me in a way that made my knees go weak in a bad way.

His eyeballs glowed in the darkness.

I could have sworn they glowed an evil red too.

Thankfully, I was on my cell with my favorite person

So I didn't panic as much as I might have had I been more alone.

Turns out the guy was only waiting for me to pass

Before he turned on his loud power tool to fix the pipe in the corner.

See why I don't watch horror movies ever, ever, ever???

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?