<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

 

Dessert Shots



I didn't mean to be away from here for so long.

Can you see why I was distracted?

My skinny girliefriend is having a good time fattening me up.



It is just so much fun to sit at a table filled with girlies

Chatting & doing dessert shots.

We made the waitress show us all the flavors

Then we proceeded to make her explain how these culinary orgasms were created.

I got the DOUBLE CHOCOLATE shot of joy.

For the 5 seconds it took me to hoover this baby down

My body nearly burst with ecstasy.

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?