<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

 



Piss me off.

You couldn't today because I'm already there.

Maybe it's a good distraction from everything else going on in my life right now.

Damn state troopers pulled me over again.

I tried to get a photo...but he was hovering...so here's the best I could do.

I was doing 85 in a 65 MPH zone.

Come on...it's a straight away flat road & there was barely anyone on it.

What would you do?

Fuck, I'd still be there if I was going 65.



He gave me this written warning & took my get out of jail free card away.

Hey, that's mine...what the hell?!

At least I have to pay nothing this time...but going the speed limit might just kill me.

Labels: , , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?